Do you want to learn more about the Swedish tax system and taxrules?
Tid: 10:00 - 12:00
Starting a business in Sweden, part 1 & 2. If you want to learn how to start a company in Sweden, sign up for a free information meeting
Starting a business in Sweden part 1 – Business registration
- What are the differences between the business forms limited company and sole trader?
- What taxes and fees are you expected to pay?
- What responsibility follows with registering a business in Sweden?
Starting a business in Sweden part 2 – managing income and expenses
- What are the tax rules for using private equipment in the company (such as privately owned car, telephone, computers etc.)?
- What are the tax rules for business trips?
- When do you need to make depreciation on assets?
- How do you deduct tax from salaries to employees?
- What is the difference between input and output VAT?
- What information must be included in your invoices?
- When do I need to submit an EU sales list?
Uppdaterad den 7 juli 2022